Private Room in Toronto’s Entertainment District
Located in the core of Toronto’s thriving Entertainment District, your room will offer you a true lifestyle experience with a neighbourhood feel. You’ll be connected with a community that’s surrounded by culture, convenience, and entertainment.
For travellers, by travellers
As world travellers and travel bloggers (Rudderless travel blog), we’ve relied on Airbnb for the past several years. So naturally, when it came to owning and running our own Airbnb, we took all of our positive experiences and practical traveller needs and put them into this space.
Rudderless 1604 is a private room, oriented for spectacular views and designed with impeccable details.
Using Airbnb for the first time? We have a $45.00 credit for you to use towards your first booking. Click here to find out more.
What’s in the neighbouthood?
- CN Tower, 9-10 minute walk (600m)
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, 13-14 minute walk (900m)
- Nathan Phillips square
- Old city hall
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario), 10-11 minute walk (700)
- ROM (Royal Ontario Museum), 37-37 minute walk (2.6km)
- Bata Shoe Museum, 34-35 minute walk (2.4km)
- Endless Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Lounges, Patios etc..
- TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) Bell Lightbox, 2-3 minute walk (250m)
- King West
- Royal Alexandra Theatre, 3-4 minute walk (350m)
- Roy Thomson Hall, 4-5 minute walk (600m)
- Sony Centre for performing arts
- Eaton Centre, 21-22 minute walk (1.5km)
- Queen West (Fashion District)
- Kensington market
- St. Lawrence Market
Sports Venues & Concerts:
- Toronto Islands
- Trinity Bellwoods
- High Park
Getting to & from the Toronto Airbnb:
Toronto Pearson International Airport - YYZ
Union Pearson Express (UP Express) – Express Train between Union Station and Toronto Pearson International Airport -YYZ Union to Pearson/Pearson to Union – 25 minutes, every 15 minutes. Cost $12 CAD one way.
Taxi: Approx 22 minutes (Cost approx $70 CAD)
Uber: Approx 22 minutes (Cost approx $40 CAD)
Local Transit (TTC): From Terminal 3 (Arrivals Level) – Bus 192 to Kipling Station – Line 2 (Green) Subway Train Eastbound from Kipling Station to St. George Station – Line 1 (Yellow) Subway Train Southbound from St. George Station to Osgoode Station – 9-10 minute walk (600m) Approx 1 Hour and 15 minutes (Cost $3.00)
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ
34-35 minute walk (2.5km), approx 8 minutes by Taxi/Uber to/from Airbnb
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Shuttle to/from Toronto Union Station & Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. (Every 15 min). Union Station, 15-16 minute walk (1km) from/to Airbnb
Toronto Union Station (Main Train Station)
- Union Station, 15-16 minute walk (1km) from/to Airbnb